Surveys are conducted each year with parents with children at the College. Here are some of their comments regarding what they saw were the outstanding characteristics of the College:
- “The extra care given when needed to families and students – a unique quality!
- A small school punching above its weight!
- “Good school. Good values. Good music. Excellent place to learn.”
- “Fantastic College! Safe learning environment, professional and caring staff, bible based values, great facilities, quality education.”
- “The College’s excellent emphasis of Godly values and strong community spirit”
- “Strong academic performance and excellent ‘special needs’ support”
- “Small class sizes and the camaraderie between all students from K-12 is a unique quality”
- “Offers Bible based learning of behaviour, backed up by a general school education which also builds positive friendships”
- “Small size offering more personal attention in a safe, nurturing environment”
- “Good transport arrangements adapted to balance the needs of all involved”