There are Clerical and Casual Secondary Teaching positions available at Heritage College Sydney.
Heritage College Sydney (HCS) is a co-educational school catering for students from Kindergarten through to Year 12. HCS endeavours to be accessible to families seeking a positive, disciplined and caring educational environment.
1. Full time Clerical Officer
Heritage College Sydney is seeking to employ an experienced Clerical Officer to join our Administration Team, supporting the general operations of the College in a busy and varied but very rewarding role. The successful applicant will be able to address the criteria and have the necessary skills and experience as outlined in the position description below. Applicants should provide a copy of their curriculum vitae and a covering letter addressing the position description. They will need to supply an Employed Working With Children Clearance number and also have a current First Aid Certificate before commencing employment.
Critical Accountability and Outcomes
- Manage incoming calls and visitors, and attend to enquiries in an expedient and courteous manner
- Coordinate College calendar and excursion and event administration processes
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide timely and accurate secretarial / administrative support as required
- Update and maintain the “Sentral” database and all student records
- Manage student enquiries and provide First Aid as needed
- Six monthly reviews conducted on agreed SMART goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the Business Manager
- Any other administrative duties that may be required of this role from time to time such as relief duties for other Admin staff.
- A valid Employed Working With Children Check
- General administration experience (3-5 years)
- Ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders in a manner that reflects the values and ethos of the College
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to display a high level of discretion and judgment particularly when concerning legal matters
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite), experience with Sentral would be advantageous
- Ability to carry out emergency or safety procedures
- Patient and caring attitude toward children
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong initiative, time management and multitasking skills
- First Aid experience would be advantageous.
Applications and enquiries should be addressed to: The Principal Felicity Shields, Christadelphian Heritage College Sydney, 110 Cross Street, Kemps Creek, 2178.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (02) 9826 2116
Applications for Clerical Officer should be received by close of business Thursday 11th July 2019.
2. Casual Secondary Teaching
HCS is seeking to engage suitably qualified casual Secondary Teachers to provide the best possible education for students and to contribute to the pastoral care and co-curricular activities of the College. The ideal applicants would need to complement our College’s ethos as well as continue to deliver excellent results through quality teaching practices and programs.
Requirements for application: –
- be qualified to work with children (as per relevant legislation)
- be able to integrate into the ethos and tone of the College
- have experience in teaching the NESA Syllabus across various KLAs
- be able to plan, teach, assess and reflect on quality units of work
- demonstrate experience and willingness to work collaboratively both with teachers, students and parents
- have experience in using Information Technology
- be self-driven and flexible.
Applicants can email their resumes to email@example.com.
Alternatively, resumes can be posted to:
The Principal Felicity Shields, 110 Cross Street Kemps Creek, NSW, 2178
For more information, please contact the Principal or Business Manager on (02) 9826 2116