Position Available SLSO
Part-time School Learning Support Officer
HCS is seeking to engage a suitably qualified School Learning Support Officer to support the best possible education for students and to contribute to the pastoral care activities of the College. The ideal applicant would need to complement our College’s ethos as well as provide effective support for students.
- qualified to work with children (as per relevant legislation)
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Educational Support and School Assistant Level 3 experience
- able to integrate into the ethos and tone of the College
- effective communication and interpersonal skills, working in a team environment
- strong organisational skills and flexibility.
- confident in using Information Technology
- previous training in specialised Literacy and Numeracy programs such as MiniLit, MultiLit, MacqLit and Quicksmart Maths is desirable.
Applicants can email their resumes by Monday 14th October 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, resumes can be posted to:
The Principal, 110 Cross St, Kemps Creek, 2178
For more information, please contact the Principal or Business Manager on (02) 9826 2116.