On enrolment, a commitment form is signed by both the parents/guardians and by the student that assures the following:
In enrolling my child at Heritage College Sydney, I undertake to support the College’s:
• Mission Statement, aims, objectives and principles;
• Uniform policy;
• College principles, rules and discipline policies;
• Staff’s right to give direction that will assist my child’s academic, social, emotional, spiritual and physical development;
• Excursion and sport policies;
• College Board and its right to govern the College;
• Parents and Friends Association in their role of assistance to the College.
I agree that the College has the right to exclude, suspend or expel students for behaviour that is considered immoral, illegal, severely disruptive, or that brings the College into disrepute. This includes intimidation of others, lewd behaviour, substance abuse or the bringing to school pornographic material and/or dangerous implements.
I agree to allow my child to attend and participate in studies of biblical themes.
Student’s Commitment (for Secondary Students)
In enrolling at Heritage College Sydney, I undertake to:
• uphold the aims, principles and rules of the College;
• work to the best of my ability, complete all in-class tasks, homework, assignments and study as set by my teachers;
• support the College’s positive standards of behaviour at all times, accepting the consequences of my actions if I don’t follow the standards;
• wear with pride the correct school uniform;
• become positively involved in a range of College activities.