Scholarships at Heritage College
Christadelphian Heritage College Sydney (CHCS) provides Academic and Musical Scholarships to eligible students who display excellence in these areas when entering Years 5, 7 and 9.
Scholarships are designed to:
- Encourage the enrolment of talented students to raise the overall academic standards across the school
- Enhance the special focus which Music has in the college
- Encourage high academic and music results and performances
- Seek full enrolment levels
- Provide for meritorious students whose families may not be able to afford an independent education
- Provide leadership from students in maintaining the College’s ethos and extra-curricular participation
- Benefit the College by encouraging diversity and attracting students of potential and character to be part of our community.
Available External Scholarships
Students in Years 4, 6 and 8 are eligible to apply for a scholarship and if successful will be enrolled from the beginning of Years 5, 7 and 9. Applicants must meet the following assessment criteria and conditions.
Scholarship discounts are capped at 50% of tuition fees after all other discounts have been applied.
When a scholarship is awarded to a student, it continues until the student ceases enrolment, subject to meeting the conditions of the scholarship.
There are three types of scholarships available:
- Academic scholarship
- Music scholarship for
- Principal’s scholarship (can be internal or external)
The separate assessment criteria is delineated in the Scholarship Policy.
|CHCS Scholarship Policy||Download File|